Notice relating the processing of personal data pursuant to Art. 13 EU Regulation 2016/679
Pursuant to and for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation no.2016/679, we hereby inform you that your personal data will be processed by Matematici Ricerca e Sviluppo S.r.l. with registered office in Via Dei Fienili 232/A – 00049 Velletri (Rome) – VAT no. and Tax Code 14767361000. (hereinafter, also, the "Company") in compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data and, in any case, with the principles of confidentiality which inspire the Company's activity.
1. Purpose of the processing
The personal data you have made available to the Company may be used:
- for sending information and promotional communications, including of a commercial nature, advertising material and/or offers of goods and services by mail, Internet, telephone, e-mail, MMS, SMS from Italy or abroad (also from countries not belonging to the European Community) by the Company or natural or legal entities that collaborate with the Company and for sending the Matematici Ricerca e Sviluppo newsletter.
- for the processing and performance of statistical and market research studies (on an anonymous basis).
- to answer and satisfy all your requests and for any communications of a technical/organizational nature both verbally and in writing.
- to perform the obligations inherent to the agreement signed with the Company.
2. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data will be carried out using appropriate paper, electronic and/or telematic tools, for purposes strictly related to those set out above and, in any case, in such a manner as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
In particular, you may consult this link concerning Google Tag Manager.
3. Data communication
Personal data will be processed:
- by the Data Controller Company
- by the Event Organizer (A.R.IM. S.r.l. located in Vicolo Casale Lumbroso, 200 - 00166 Rome).
- Personal data may also be processed by persons tasked with the processing connected to the Data Controller Company and the Event Organizer, or by professionals and personnel who process them due to organizational and operational needs, as well as by any third parties involved, appointed as external Data Processors, in so far as necessarily involved for the purposes of carrying out the activities. The processing will be limited to the sole purposes related to the provision of the services offered. The Processors have received training relating to the security and protection of personal data, including the prohibition, in particular, of disseminating or communicating personal data to other third parties, except within the limits of the performance of the services. The data may be communicated to the legal authorities where necessary, including for organizational and security purposes related to the event.
4. Provision of data and consequences of any refusal
The provision of your personal data is optional. However, your refusal and/or the provision of inaccurate and/or incomplete information could:
- prevent us from sending you our newsletter.
- prevent us from sending you information and promotional communications, including of a commercial nature, advertising material and/or offers of goods and services.
- prevent us from carrying out statistical and market research studies.
- prevent us from responding to your requests and/or sending you communications of a technical/organizational nature.
- make it impossible to perform the obligations inherent to the agreement signed with the Company.
5. Data disclosure
Your personal data will not be disclosed.
6. Data retention
The personal data you have provided to the Company will be kept for a period of 3 years to pursue the aforementioned purposes, unless you exercise your right to erasure.
7. Rights of the interested party
In relation to the aforementioned processing, you may exercise the rights, such as withdrawal of consent, access to your personal data, rectification or erasure of the data, provided for by the General Data Protection Regulation no. 2016/679.
8. Data controller
The data controller is Matematici Ricerca e Sviluppo S.r.l. with registered office in Via Dei Fienili 232/A – 00049 Velletri (Rome).
Any request relating to personal data processed by the Company may be addressed to the Company's headquarters, or by writing to the e-mail address email@example.com.